Sunday, September 03, 2006

Anyone want a goody???

Admit it...you thought that I'd forgotten you all. It's ok...it is completely my fault! At least three times this week I sat down to post and got caught up with something else - my bad! I have a bit of news for you - some may already know, some may not, but I have been hired on as a designer at Creative Chicas! I have to tell you - for a first experience with selling my designs, I couldn't ask for a better one. All of the ladies there are super nice, and I have a ton of fun there! I have my paisley flower brush set up there as a freebie (you guys got it first - woohoo!), as well as couple of new items that you HAVE'NT seen yet:

This is my "What a Beach" kit - you know how I am, I have to be a little tongue in cheek when I name stuff - hence the name of this kit lol.

And this was just added this morning! This is what happens when you are stuck on hold at work, and you find yourself playing with your office supplies *weg*.

To see larger previews of these items and a bunch of the other designers' offerings click here .

Now...on to your Labor Day weekend surprise goody!!!

I wanted to offer a sampler of my What a Beach kit to the people crazy enough to read my blog and put up with my insane ramblings (we won't mention the Red Sox today...they've had a rough month to put it mildly). So here's what you will get in your goody bag:


Not bad huh? Just a little something to keep those Summer memories alive *G*

::Download::

Don't forget to leave me 'some love' (as Traci Simms calls it) if you download!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, girl I love your style and I am not just talkin about your kit..thanks so much...and I even bookmarked your page so I can read your blog..when I have more time..thanks again...

Anonymous said...

Thank you