Monday, September 04, 2006

Got a neat new blog toy!

I have to tell you about this service - for me it is invaluable! It's called Blogarithm (http://www.blogarithm.com/) and what it does, is it tracks changes to blogs you want the service to watch for you. No more hopping from page to page HOPING you didn't miss any! Once a day you get an email telling you which of your blogs changed the day before. I love, love LOVE it!

Today is a holiday for me here in the U.S. (Labor Day), but good GOD were there (and still are) major sales this weekend! And since I am the 'scrapwhore' you know I had to hit a few! I bought The View From The Top, Peacefulness, Summer Splash and Rock-N-Bowl by Cheryl Whitesel, Bejeweled , and the fancy border templates 1-5 by Kashiabean, Melonicious by SeaScraps, and Casual Mornings, Summer Lovin', Country America, and last but certainly not least, Earthy Fields by Michelle Conrad.

Now, before you think I truly have a nast addiction to scrap stuff, these kits were all on sale at The Daily Scrap for $1.50 per kit. Some of them still are, plus they have TONS more kits on sale, so head on over there to check out their deals. I think the sale ends completely tonight, thought I saw at least one of the kits I bought yesterday that was on sale, at full price today.

Oy vey...I guess I'd better get scrapping huh? LOL I also attended my first crop today at TDS which used the Summer Splash kit I bought yesterday (how advantageous say you!). Can you believe I've NEVER been to a crop before? I did attend another scheduled one somewhere else, but it had been cancelled (none of us knew), so we hung out and shared tips for scrapping. I got an attendance prize (we all did lol) and there will be a posting one if I can get my butt in gear and post a LO to the TDS gallery by Friday night. I'll have to keep you posted on that *weg*

No comments: