Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All good things must come to an end *g*

Yes, it's true, tonight's post will give you the link to the final part of the Southwest Shabby Kit - the alpha's! Never fear though - there will be freebies every so often here - I can't NOT give you guys prizes, you know?

The last few days have been really odd here where I live; it's gone from humid and mid eighties to 65 and really breezy in a matter of a day. The meteorologist says it's not going to be on the warm side again until Monday. Heck, he even showed the low temp for Saturday as 48 degrees. 48 degrees?!?!?!?!? I'm not ready for it to be Fall again! I know the kids are going back to school soon (if they haven't already), and that makes some parents breathe a sigh of releif. To me, it just signifies all of the "lazy days" coming to an end, and that makes me a little sad.

Before I forget...here's the last preview and download for the Southwest Shabby kit. Congratulations! If you've downloaded all of the previous links (and I can see that you all have hot download fingers LOL!) then you will have the entire thing. Show me what you do with it - I am really interested to see how you express yourselves creatively!! I also realize that some people don't find rapidshare really friendly. I'm looking into alternatives for that, so be on the lookout.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the last freebie and for all your work on getting them posted.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your marvelous kit, I have enjoyed coming over and collecting bits. Now, to play with it!