Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I've been tagged...twice!

Holy cow...lol...I was tagged twice today by Michelle Conrad! The deal with "tagging" is you need to write 5 weird things about yourself or your pet, tag 5 friends and state the rules (which are, write the 5 weird things, tag 5 friends, and comment on their blog to let them know).

So here it goes....I can list ONLY 5 weird things...I have so many hheheee...

1. Love to bowl 10 pin (my sister calls me the "bowling geek") and own a pair of shoes just for that.
2. I absolutely CANNOT eat pineapple warm or hot (so no Hawaiian pizza for me!).
3. I love music - right now Toby Keith and Trace Adkins are my favorite "get going" songs.
4. I am not a chocolate eater (even during "that time" *weg*)
5. I can't start the lawnmower (I swear I can't, I'm not just saying it hon I swear!).

I'm tagging....mwaahahaha Michelle, Miss Tiina, Tanya & Rae Rae,
LilBumbleBee, and Poppy Andrews

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hahahaha and where are your 7 favorite songs, hmmmm?????? Ur not done yet!!! LOL