Friday, August 11, 2006

Frrrriday Freebie!

Yes, my friends it's Friday :-) My favorite part of the week is Friday as I am driving home from work, just because it's a time that's FULL of potential for all of the neat things I can get accomplished over the weekend. To celebrate my "favorite time of the week" - here's part two of the Southwest Shabby Free kit. I appreciate all of the nice comments that I've received thus far - you gals can make a girl blush!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a wonderful kit! I downloaded today's (Friday's) portion and the download had elements in it, but not the papers that were previewed. The elements are great,and thank you so much...but I really would like the turq paper in the preview. Any chance you can reload it? Thank you!

Athena said...

Mary,

So sorry about that! I put the wrong link up *weg* you got one of the future freebies (lucky girl!!) - thank you for the nice words, I appreciate it! The paper that matches the preview is up now.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much..I love them!!

Unknown said...

Hello from Brazil !
Thanks for this lovely freebie !

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great papers.