Thursday, October 12, 2006

O.K. - here are the pictures!

Just as I promised, here are the previews having to do with not ONLY the crop tonight, but new items that were JUST added to the Candie Shoppe today!

Here's this week's Croppers Anonymous Poster:


The poster shows the new products that are featured at the crop tonight as well as the attendance gift:

"What I Want" Full and Mini kits (the Mini Kit will be added soon!) - my contribution to Breast Cancer Awareness Month. These kits coordinate with the P4D "What I Want" Mega Kit that was featured in the October 2006 issue of Scrapbook Answers. I am honored to have contributed to the project, and I beleive that no matter how small YOU think your effort is, it will speak VOLUMES to someone else! You can pre-order the hard copy CD here.

Hope to see you in the chat room at 9pm EST!

No comments: