Thursday, October 12, 2006

Don't forget - Croppers Anonymous Chat Tonight @ 9pm est!

Yep...I survived my first crop ever. In fact, I not only survived it, but I LOVED IT! The ladies that attended were fantastic, Tanya & Michelle kept me rolling with laughter the entire time, and I got some neat ideas out of it (more on that in a future post *weg*).

Tonight we're having another crop - and there will be a prize for attending (I'll post that when I get home from work tonight), as well as prizes for a game we'll be playing. All I can say is....make sure you read up on ME, because that's what this game has to do with *G*

I'm so sorry I don't have previews of the prizes up (actually, I'm only going to post the attendee prize preview here - the other will be a surprise until the crop starts!), but I'm doing this "on the fly" from work. I PROMISE to get you pictures! I also have a few new products up in the shop, but those previews are also going to be posted later on.

So, if you dare...meet me in the candieshoppe chat room at 9pm eastern standard time (8 pm central, 7 pm mtn, 6 pm pacific) and I promise to show you a good time!

No comments: