Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ooohhhh I have some neat stuff for you!

I have some neat news I can't share with you yet - but it's exciting!!!

What I CAN tell you is that tonight is our Croppers Anonymous chat - which is an all request buffet! I want you to tell me what YOU want to see for products from me in the future! Is it a kit theme you've been looking for? A certain type of element that drives you wild? Oh, I KNOW - its gotta be templates right??? All you have to do is show up and "tell me what to do" (LOL had to put that there!) and you will get a neat attendance gift! I'll have the pictures of both the attendance and posting gifts posted tonight for you peek at - so keep your eyes peeled!!!

*hugs* Have a fantastic day (and someone please leave me some love, will ya???)

No comments: