Sunday, November 26, 2006

If you are sick of turkey, have I got a DEAL for you!

Even if you are one of those people who never gets sick of turkey (I'm not one of them), this is STILL an amazing deal!

Until 11:59 PM eastern tonight you will receive 50% on the products at The Daily Scrap! The only things that are excluded are the CD Club Memberships & the CD Collections (though those are discounted as well), but that means there is a WHOLE LOT of GREAT stuff to buy! I have all of my products on sale as well, and you can view them all here:
http://www.thedailyscrap.com/mall/index.php?manufacturers_id=71&main_page=index

That list includes my brad new kit "Grunge Baby" which is the featured kit for tonight's Sunday Night Swap Crop at TDS:-) You can pick that kit up for $2.50 TODAY ONLY - that's 50% off of the normal price. Here's a copy of the ad for the crop for you to see what the kit looks likes as well as the attendance & posting gifts:

Join me in the Chatroom

Don't miss out on the great sale and crop tonight with MaryAnne!


No comments: