Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I was TAGGED!!!!

Well I was tagged by Tracy King, so you all get a peek into my demented mind lol.  And to the three of you I tagged after...sorry charlie I had to do it!

A - Attached or Single: attached

B - Best Friend: My Husband

C - Cake

D - Drink of Choice: coffee

E - Essential Item: computer & ipod

F - Favorite Color: purple

G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi worms

H - Hometown: Lynn, MA

I – Indulgence(s): ice cream

J - January or July: January

K - Kids: (does a dog count?)

L - Life is incomplete without: my family, my dog, my computer

M - Marriage Date: March 21, 1992

N - Number of Siblings: 2

O - Oranges or Apples: apples

P - Phobias/Fears: I dunno...maybe just being alone

Q - Favorite Quote: don't know that it's a favorite but struck me funny, "will create genetic enhanced organisms for food"

R- Reason to smile: the hub and the dog

S - Season: Autumn

T- Tag Three: Amy (http://scrap-a-lot.blogspot.com)

TJ & Beth (http://acorn-designs.blogspot.com/)

Saskia (http://sasboksdigidesigns.blogspot.com/)

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I took voice lessons and sang classical music

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: LOL oppressor of animals...yeah that's me

W - Worst Habit: I let dishes pile up before filling up the dishwasher,

UGH, I hate that! LOL <------oh good god...that and the clean laundry never getting all put away

X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays - wanna glow in the dark

Y - Your Favorite Foods: ice cream, fried seafood, chicken carciofi (hope I spelled that right!)

Z- Zodiac: Gemini technically, but only two days in, so I also have those lovely traits of a Taurus too.

No comments: