Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Can you say 3-2-1 GO!

I know somewhere, someone is looking for pigs to fly, or hell to freeze over because I've actually posted on my blog. Never fear, the world isn't coming to an end - I am just so not good at budgeting time for blogging! I didn't want to let NSD (National Scrapbooking Day for non-scrapper type people who don't know what I'm talking about), pass without letting you know about some sales that I have going on personally and the ones in the shops I am a part of.

For tonight..here's the ad for Plain Digital Wrapper - where I am a guest designer for April/May of 2007!
Keep visiting over the weekend for more sales and specials at the other shop I sell at (shhh..I can't tell you about it yet!) and for a more detailed list of the events, freebies & sales!

No comments: