Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wacky Wed Chat Featured Kit!

I know I forgot what day of the week it was last night when I posted about the Funky Monkey kit! I am just so darn excited about it that I wanted to share it with all of you! I promise, it will go on sale TOMORROW (Wednesday, February 28, 2007) for $2.50 - that's 50% off of the normal $5.00 asking price! You'll need to hurry though, because that price will only be in effect on Wednesday.

I've included a picture below that shows you the kit preview, as well as the attendance gift, the posting gift, and the freebie template that Michelle Conrad put together just for the Wacky Wed. chat! So if you are free tomorrow night at 9pm Eastern, stop on by the chat room at The Daily Scrap to have a good time, get some freebie gifts AND take advantage of the featured kit special pricing!


No comments: